Administrators from MCPS will present information about educational services for diploma-bound students on the spectrum in MCPS. Following the introduction from 6:30 to 7:10, attendees can participate in one or more breakout sessions.
The breakout sessions are as follows:
7:10-8 p.m.: (choose from)
• Elementary School Services
• Secondary School Services
• Related Services: Speech and Occupational Therapy
• Transition Services
• Parent Vision for Autism Services in MCPS
8-8:50 p.m.: (choose from)
• Q&A Regarding Elementary School Services
• Q&A Regarding Secondary School Services
• Related Services: Speech and Occupational Therapy (repeat)
• Transition Services (repeat)
• Parent Vision for Autism Services in MCPS (continued)
This event is free. Registration is not required, but is helpful for planning purposes. Register online. (Registration is to attend the event; you do not need to register for specific sessions.) Call 301-444-5225 with questions.
The forum will take place at Julius West Middle School (651 Great Falls Road) in Rockville.