Josie Thomas, Executive Director of the Parents' Place of Maryland, will present at the meetings. Parents will have an opportunity to ask questions. The presentation will include the following topics:
• How to request an IEP meeting and evaluations
• Practical work on writing goals and objectives
• An explanation of what a facilitated IEP meeting is and how to request one
• Who are the team members?
• What to do when something goes wrong?
This free presentation will take place at the Arc Montgomery County (11600 Nebel Street) in Rockville. Call or email to register: 301-984-5792 or email@example.com; 301-924-2211 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or email@example.com.