Dr. Kathy Kolan, Supervisor of MCPS Transition Services Unit will be presenting on a variety of topics and answering questions. Those topics will include:
• What are transition services?
• How are they delivered in MCPS?
• What does it look like in middle and high school?
• What are the options after four or five years in high school?
• What are the curriculum areas covered in high school?
The event will take place at The Arc of Montgomery County (11600 Nebel Street) in Rockville. For more information, contact The Arc at 301-984-5777 or email@example.com.